1. You’re a teen again and call your MC (from your story in volume 3) on the phone with urgent news: What’s the news and what is his/her reaction?
ME: Slatch is dead, Charlotte. He died of shock.
CHARLOTTE: Oh, shit. . . .this is probably my fault.
2. We are making a short film of your story, who plays the lead character?
The girl from Awkward (the heavier one)
3. If you were hired to co-author a book with a best selling YA author of YOUR choice, who would you choose?
4. Describe your weirdest writing habit.
I need noise to compose (coffee shop type) and silence to edit. Maybe that’s not really weird??
5. Which character in the classic teen movie The Breakfast Club bests describes you in high school?
A cross between the nerd and the outcast. But sometimes I could be the Molly Ringwald character.
6. What’s the best part about being a member of the Sucker family (so far!)?
My amazing staff and writers.